by EliranBoMBeR

Original Post

why the game is still not working?

★★ Novice

??????????

Message 1 of 13 (954 Views)

Re: why the game is still not working?

Community Manager

In order for people here to be able to help you, you do need to give us more info on the issue that you have done.

barry.png
Message 2 of 13 (917 Views)

★★★ Newbie

xbox 360 version not connecting to servers and dont say router problems as its connected to other servers and the pc is currently connected to archeage servers so it isnt the router the xbox is connected to.

is it down for maintenence atm?

Message 3 of 13 (902 Views)

Community Manager

Not down for maintenance but there was a transient issue and you should be able to connect now.

barry.png
Message 4 of 13 (888 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EA_Barry wrote:

Not down for maintenance but there was a transient issue and you should be able to connect now.

Thanks for the updateStandard smile

EDIT: Still wont let me connect to the EA servers for the 360 version and the legends of the lawn dlc isnt available on the xboxlive marketplace.

I also have the XB1 version and had no problems downloading the new content or playing.

Message 5 of 13 (875 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry wrote:

Wrong, the Xbox 360 EA PvZ GW servers are still down!

Can we get a proper reply and answer since they have NOT been up yet for the Xbox 360?

Also, checking the downloads for this game, there is NO Xbox 360 version of Legends of the Lawn DLC.

No Xbox 360 EA servers and no Xbox 360 Legends of the Lawn DLC, yet!

Do we have an ETA EA?

Message 6 of 13 (817 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried to play Plants vs Zombies garden warfare for almost a hour now and I still cant play the game. It comes back saying "Unable to connect to EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection and try again later. I KNOW my connection is working just fine. I am connected to the xbox live and dont seem to have any other problems with any other games on the xbox 360 console But this game. You said this should be fixed but isnt. Do you have any idea when this problem is going to be fixed? I hope very soon. I am not happy one bit.

Message 7 of 13 (799 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The lack of servers, DLC, and response from EA speaks volumes!

Message 8 of 13 (762 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I still can't connect to the ea servers and my connection to everything else is fine and working. Not a problem on my end then. Any idea when this will be fixed?? It's now almost 8 hours since the new download was to be ready and I understand teething problems but this is taking forever.
Message 9 of 13 (740 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Any updates? Still not able to connect to server for xbox 360.
Message 10 of 13 (736 Views)