unreadable disc error Plants s zombies garden warfare

by shadowkj3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

unreadable disc error Plants s zombies garden warfare

★★★ Newbie

sometimes when i am in the middle of a game in multiplayer and or garden oPs, it will randomly say the disc is unreadable and send me to the xbox 360 dashboard. the problem is when i bought it, i bought it off of the xbo 360 game store and installed it onto my xbox. therefore, there is no disc and thats why im sending this request to fix the problem. thank you if you have read this and you are able to fi the problem.

Message 1 of 10 (3,281 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: unreadable disc error Plants s zombies garden warfare

★★★★★ Pro

Have you tried deleting the game and redownloading it? Its possible you got a bad download or something. All your progression is saved server-side so you wont lose anything.

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (3,449 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

dude it happens to me to im sick and tired of it i spend 30 dollars on it and it wont letme play fix it please im begging you guys it would be so much better and i will not be so mad every day :manindifferent:

@shadowkj3 wrote:

sometimes when i am in the middle of a game in multiplayer and or garden oPs, it will randomly say the disc is unreadable and send me to the xbox 360 dashboard. the problem is when i bought it, i bought it off of the xbo 360 game store and installed it onto my xbox. therefore, there is no disc and thats why im sending this request to fix the problem. thank you if you have read this and you are able to fi the problem.

@shadowkj3 wrote:

Message 2 of 10 (3,253 Views)

I suggest taking the disc to a friend's house that has a 360 and see if it runs there. If it doesn't, then it's a bad disc. If it does, then the issue is on your end with the console or disc drive.

Message 3 of 10 (3,248 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

if its a bad disc, you can get it replaced at the shop, where you bought it from

Message 4 of 10 (3,233 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@GamingXP wrote:

if its a bad disc, you can get it replaced at the shop, where you bought it from

He got the digital download version, which makes it doubly strange.

Message 5 of 10 (3,219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

agree ... hm, have you hardresetted the xbox 360 already?

Message 6 of 10 (3,216 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Have you tried deleting the game and redownloading it? Its possible you got a bad download or something. All your progression is saved server-side so you wont lose anything.

Message 7 of 10 (3,450 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thx for the advice, this worked and now i can play with no problem.

Message 8 of 10 (3,200 Views)

★★ Novice

I have physical disc

I am trying to play my almost new Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare for Xbox 360 the disc is pristine, i took it from the box to the console almost with gloves, i can start multiplayer levels. and everything goes ok, i can take a walk on the maps and destroy all the stuff, like cars, trash cans, etc, just when i plant a new garden to defend it, as soon as i pass the first wave of AI Zombies, when i receive real players the disc error shows, and i cant go further, told me to clean the disc and restart my xbox!!!!

Message 9 of 10 (2,912 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same exact problems with my actual disc that I bought. I try to play but I get that disc unreadable message every time. We brought the used game back and bought the new one and still it does the same thing. What is wrong with this game? Did I really spend $30 on an expensive coaster? What can I do?

Message 10 of 10 (2,097 Views)