"Failed to Load Save Data" PvZ:GW

by theroguewolfe

Original Post

Re: "Failed to Load Save Data" PvZ:GW

★★★ Newbie

Does not work for Xbox 360. 

Started getting this error after installing the latest Xbox update. Thanks for "enhancing" a system that was working fine...

Message 61 of 92 (1,650 Views)

★ Novice
Same thing happen to me after update. Popcap told me to contact origin and origin said popcap is investigating it. Don't really know what is going on...
Message 62 of 92 (1,639 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please EA repair this problem. I've tried everything and it's not working... I want to play this awesome game but unfortunately i can't with this problem going on...

Message 63 of 92 (1,636 Views)

Champion (Retired)

there is no solution on the user end at this time. it has been said many times that the failed to load sava data that is affecting many is being investigated by pop cap. be patient.

Message 64 of 92 (1,617 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm still having the same error since doing an update 2 days ago! So annoying, I have cleared cache, unplugged, left for 10mins etc but nothing works, please help
Message 65 of 92 (1,589 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem since the update. I've done all the steps, nothing's working. I have also deleted the game and redownloaded. None of them worked.
Message 66 of 92 (1,534 Views)

★★ Novice
Agreed
Message 67 of 92 (1,529 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem Upon login I get error "failed to retrieve saved data" across multi PC's.  The other account for my son works just fine.

Message 68 of 92 (1,518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem on PS4. I can still see my rank, money, and items. The main thing is that any coustomization I do is reset back to default

Message 69 of 92 (1,501 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Guys ım on pc and it still says that ı tried repair game on origin that didnt worked out for me

Message 70 of 92 (1,291 Views)