Re: plants vs zombie server problem ....?

by Yogurth_UwU

Original Post

★★★★★ Pro

@SynestheteSnow

From http://help.ea.com/

- Select 'Help with a Game'

- Select 'PvZ: GW'

- Scroll to the bottom

- Select 'Contact Us'

Contact methods available to you vary depending on region.

Message 11 of 17 (381 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

they will do nothing man if you ask  i do it  and 4 months later i cant play they only want$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Message 12 of 17 (377 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Jorgecalzada2003 Could you please try to be a little more helpful in your posts?

Message 13 of 17 (375 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

like ea LOL

Message 14 of 17 (362 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

We did try to look at your account, as I stated to you before in private messages but were not able to see any problems.  Its a little hard to understand what your problem is sometimes.  Maybe try putting in another help ticket?

In our last correspondence, you were not clear with me if it was Xbox One or 360 that was not working.  " worked on Xbox 360 not in Xbox one my Xbox one game still dont connect to the servers in 360 worked better ( less time to connect to the servers at that time)"

Message 15 of 17 (357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

did not mean to be rude but it's much despair buy the game in December for xbox 360 and one and have supported them long before acquiring the two versions and have months  (december- april) without playing

searching for help in every possible forum and just do not find a solution EA_Jenni always I'll be grateful for your attentions but definitely this game has problems that neither  yourselves know and therefore can not resolve hope someone finds a solution to the problem can not connect to ea servers
I apologize again

Message 16 of 17 (347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem in PS3.

¿what can i do?

Message 17 of 17 (323 Views)