garden ops

by TheRealPandaElf

Original Post

garden ops

★★★ Newbie

even though my internet is working fine, many times when i join a group in garden ops it'll disconnect (while it is still loading)

Message 1 of 12 (488 Views)

Re: garden ops

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

same problem here.. please help :/ , I can join the garden ops and click ready but it will always say disconnected when game starts, i can only play muiltiplayer mode

Message 2 of 12 (476 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
My son has been trying to get this game to work for days. Sometimes it says he can't connect to the gold account (which we have) other times it seems to connect briefly but he is unable to join any game at all. I'm not sure how to help him out. It sounds like this is a common issue... Any real solutions out there?
Message 3 of 12 (447 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got this game last week for days it was fine but the past few days I've had this same issue playing ops.
Message 4 of 12 (425 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I assume you guys are all on Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

Xbox One users first try a Power Cycle: 

- While the console is on, press and hold the console’s Xbox button for 5 seconds.
- The console will power down.
- Wait 30 seconds, and then turn your console back on by again pressing the Xbox button.

Make sure ports are forwarded: http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-360/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live

And you do not have a strict NAT type.

Due to Garden Ops being a Host based game, you are connecting directly to other users; if their connection isn't that great, all clients will feel latency or connection issues. Any of these changes you do should help your connection overall to other users in Garden Ops only; but due to you connecting to the hosting player, the host may also need to do these changes aswell to ensure the best connection.

If you're able to host your own match, and have people join, then the problem most likely is not on your end but rather the hosting players'.

This may also apply to Playstation users, but I'm not too familiar with what's going on with that console.

Message 5 of 12 (415 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've got this issue on PS4, power cycles don't work, PS4 is in the DMZ Nat Type 2, theres something WRONG WITH YOUR GAME FIX IT ASAP PLEASE!

Message 6 of 12 (399 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Those were Xbox fixes - As I stated I dont know about PS4, could try checking the Playstation trouble shooting forum.

Message 7 of 12 (395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am on a PS4, worked up till about 9AM 04 Sep 2014, can play PVP without an issue, but can not find ANY Garden Ops games.  Also used wife's login on my PS4 and no luck either.  Have cycled the power, worked for a week since we got the game.   I know my PS4 did an update, but not sure if that was right before this issue started.  Enjoy the game, not a big fan of PVP, more of a Co-Op player but do enjoy the PVP.  

Message 8 of 12 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@I1ULUZ wrote:

I am on a PS4, worked up till about 9AM 04 Sep 2014, can play PVP without an issue, but can not find ANY Garden Ops games.  Also used wife's login on my PS4 and no luck either.  Have cycled the power, worked for a week since we got the game.   I know my PS4 did an update, but not sure if that was right before this issue started.  Enjoy the game, not a big fan of PVP, more of a Co-Op player but do enjoy the PVP.  

You should post your issue to the Playstation troubleshooting forums.

Xbox and Playstation connection to Garden Ops are unrelated issues.

Message 9 of 12 (384 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What a great idea, IF I were the only one having this issue, but seems I'm not.  But on the other hand, I noticed today, that I can't edit my profile either.  So if others are unable to edit their issue then it is a PS4 issue.  But it's always easy to point point fingers at others without trying to resolve the issue, then in this case EA can say we looked, can't replicate the issue.  I also was able to invite friends into my game and accept their game invite while troubleshooting this issue.  I am going to back up my data on the PS4, If I can find a better harddrive, then reimage it and see if it works,  I very well could be a PSN issue, I first noticed  it on PvZ so first thought that was the problem.  Maybe then I can move the PS4 back towith in my DMZ and change my router settings to something more secure.   

Message 10 of 12 (333 Views)