Re: garden ops

by I1ULUZ

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Also who cares about Xbox consoles?  Are they still being sold?  Who knew?

Message 11 of 12 (128 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@OverclockdToastr wrote:

I assume you guys are all on Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

Xbox One users first try a Power Cycle: 

- While the console is on, press and hold the console’s Xbox button for 5 seconds.
- The console will power down.
- Wait 30 seconds, and then turn your console back on by again pressing the Xbox button.

Make sure ports are forwarded: http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-360/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live

And you do not have a strict NAT type.

Due to Garden Ops being a Host based game, you are connecting directly to other users; if their connection isn't that great, all clients will feel latency or connection issues. Any of these changes you do should help your connection overall to other users in Garden Ops only; but due to you connecting to the hosting player, the host may also need to do these changes aswell to ensure the best connection.

If you're able to host your own match, and have people join, then the problem most likely is not on your end but rather the hosting players'.

This may also apply to Playstation users, but I'm not too familiar with what's going on with that console.

PVZ did a server update last night, problem FIXED.  PVS fault  regards from:  IWONULOSE

Message 12 of 12 (107 Views)