garden ops now completly broken.

by eternaldragonx

Original Post

Re: garden ops now completly broken.

★★ Novice

Like I said I have tried all remedies you have recommended, which includes reinstalling and waiting for it to complete prior to playing.  It does not fix the issue.  

Message 21 of 27 (522 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Ok just want to be totally clear that you have tried:

- Reinstalling and not playing on streaming install

- Rebooting

- Clearing Cache

Issue does NOT occur if you host. 

Is that everything?  Have you tried inviting a friend on your list to play and see if that works?

Message 22 of 27 (507 Views)

★★ Novice

I am on the Xbox One and have done all of the above and when I host there is no one joining my game.

Message 23 of 27 (504 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

And you made sure all the NAT ports were open?  Sorry if I already asked this.  http://help.ea.com/en/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare/  For putting in a ticket

Message 24 of 27 (501 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@MentallyDazed 

So what exactly is the issue you're encountering? Map not loading or people being unable to join?

The issue in this thread was about joining other player's games and having the maps not load or enemies not spawning properly.

Message 25 of 27 (496 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having this problem, too, and have been for almost since I got the game about three weeks ago. I'm re-installing right now, and obviously won't play while doing so. Aside from that, I've reset the console, and this happens no matter whether I host or not. 

[b]Edit:[/b] It's still having issues even after the re-install.

Message 26 of 27 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@JohnBurbach 

What is the exact issue you're having? This thread is about joining players who have their game installed incorrectly.

Message 27 of 27 (468 Views)