garden ops now completly broken.

by eternaldragonx

Original Post

Re: garden ops now completly broken.

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue.  I have tried all off the suggested fixes and have not had any luck in joining a Garden Op match.  And yes I have tried hosting my own.  I have great internet as well.  This is a very frustrating and disappointing considering this is one of the main parts of the games.  I think EA should offer some kind of compensation for this issue.  

Message 11 of 27 (755 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Were you playing during the streaming install?

Message 12 of 27 (736 Views)

★★ Novice

nope.

Message 13 of 27 (717 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

And you get this issue when you host the game?

Message 14 of 27 (703 Views)

★★ Novice

@OverclockdToastr wrote:

And you get this issue when you host the game?

Not at all

Message 15 of 27 (689 Views)

★★ Novice

@OverclockdToastr wrote:

Were you playing during the streaming install?

No

Message 16 of 27 (688 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

If you're not getting it when you create the game; the issue would actually be with the host of the game you're joining. Unless you can get them to reinstall their game and not play during the streaming install, I really dont think anything can be done.

Message 17 of 27 (678 Views)

★★ Novice

I would agree "nothing can be done".  I have tried all of your fixes and nothing works.  I am glad I paid for a game that I can only play half of. 

Message 18 of 27 (656 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is **bleep** its been happening for weeks. When will this be sorted !!!!!!!!

Message 19 of 27 (650 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

What I was saying was if you're the host and it is working correctly, the issue really isn't on your end and there isn't anything you can do to fix their problem; unless you inform them.

If you are the host and still get the issue, delete and reinstall/download the game - this time don't boot the game until it's reached 100% completion.

Message 20 of 27 (1,163 Views)