XBox 360 Can't Connect to EA Server for Plants vs Zombies

by BravoTango685

Original Post

XBox 360 Can't Connect to EA Server for Plants vs Zombies

★★★ Newbie

EA has a comment posted that "the zombies got into the wiring" and that techs are working on the problem. That was posted in June 2013. I am getting the same error message now when I try to load PvZ Garden Warfare. My connection is fine, and I have checked it more than once. 

How is this resolved? I confess that I am about ready to toss the whole damn game, even though I just bought it an hour ago. I am so far not impressed. 

Equally angry that contacting EA is pretty much impossible. 

Help please. 

Message 1 of 7 (809 Views)

Re: XBox 360 Can't Connect to EA Server for Plants vs Zombies

★★★ Newbie

I having the same issue on my PS4 just bought the game last night and I have had nothing but problems with connecting to EA servers.  Why is it so hard to t get info from EA. 

Message 2 of 7 (799 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just bought the game for my son and I've been having the same problem for about 6 hours now I have checked my network and I still can't get on
Message 3 of 7 (774 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi guys, are things working now? I saw yesterday that MS was having some issues, please make sure to give us all info you can such as what you have tried, how long it hasnt been working and if you have entered a help ticket

Message 4 of 7 (747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks. We got it working shortly after I posted. We did have to wait almost an hour for an update to download, but it has been working since. Had one freeze up yesterday, but it has been alright.

Sorry for not updating earlier!

Message 5 of 7 (712 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why is it virtually impossible to contact your company? Why do you intentionally make it so difficult? There is no other way to look at this. You intentionally make it extremely difficult for your paying customers to contact you with issues. That is pathetic.

Message 6 of 7 (706 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I assume you've already tried Customer Support: http://help.ea.com/ ?

Message 7 of 7 (702 Views)