Re: Will we get a Graveyard ops?

by EQOAnostalgia

Original Post

Will we get a Graveyard ops?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I think it would rock to have a co-op mode for the zombies in the next DLC! I don't care if it's defending the graveyard from waves of plants or something like G&G only in a co-op setting. I'm guessing this is already in the works, but if not... it totally should be! 

Message 1 of 10 (1,607 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

well belive it or not next time your in garden ops hit the back button to view the score your see the plant team and zombie team so some where down the line there maybe a update for garden ops to be a competive match where the zombies have to destory the garden with aid of AI (bots ) zombies and a random player is made into a bosslike the Left 4 dead style multiplayerwhere a random zombie player becomes the tank

Message 2 of 10 (1,583 Views)

★★ Guide

@huskypuppy wrote:

well belive it or not next time your in garden ops hit the back button to view the score your see the plant team and zombie team so some where down the line there maybe a update for garden ops to be a competive match where the zombies have to destory the garden with aid of AI (bots ) zombies and a random player is made into a bosslike the Left 4 dead style multiplayerwhere a random zombie player becomes the tank

That's a good idea too but i still want a non competitive co-op mode for the zombies. 

Message 3 of 10 (1,531 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

*shrugs*

Message 4 of 10 (1,528 Views)

★★ Guide

bump

Message 5 of 10 (1,460 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

There is no reason to bump your old posts if you've already responded to a similar post regarding the subject. Now there are two threads on the front page suggesting exactly the same thing.

Message 6 of 10 (1,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes please!  Graveyard Ops co-op would be awesome.

:womanvery-happy:

Message 7 of 10 (1,375 Views)

★★ Guide

@OverclockdToastr wrote:

There is no reason to bump your old posts if you've already responded to a similar post regarding the subject. Now there are two threads on the front page suggesting exactly the same thing.

That's hardly my fault nor problem. I created this thread several days ago, the reason i bumped it is so others will see it, comment on it and hopefully no one else will post the same exact thing. 

Message 8 of 10 (1,349 Views)

★★ Guide

This still needs to happen EA... i'm waiting...

Message 9 of 10 (1,247 Views)

★★ Guide

Oh hey, i'm a little late but YAY we got a Graveyard ops yall! LOL! 3

Message 10 of 10 (1,146 Views)