Where my upgrades at?!

by juucebox

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where my upgrades at?!

★ Novice
Sooooooo this is what's happening. I'm a rank 161. My Scientist variants are level 21 and is missing upgrade 881on the Scientist and my Physicist is also missing a weapon upgrade. There are nothing but consumables in ALL sticker packs. I have unlocked every single character. All my plants are over level 20 but zombies are around level 18-19 (except Scientist). I have no idea how to get those last two upgrades since my previous plan of 'buy everything in the store' hasn't resulted in much.

Also, I've been dying to get the Diamond Metal Mouth for my Chomper and there have been other items I've seen other players wearing on other plants and zombies that I don't have - but I cant get it, and now my sticker book is full, suggesting I have EVERYTHING in the game (which I haven't ) and the store no longer gives me cool stuff!

Blaaaaaaaaah help please Frown
Message 1 of 4 (329 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Where my upgrades at?!

Community Manager (retired)

Some of the customizable items were given out as rare packs after certain community events you might have missed. 

If it is character upgrades and the stickerbook is full, it cant hurt to enter a help ticket and have them look into your account

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (301 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@juucebox

For your scientists that're missing their upgrades, do those variants have any of their weapon skins?

Message 2 of 4 (307 Views)

★ Novice

@OverclockdToastr

Yes, well I assume so. My sticker book is full suggesting I have everything I can possibly get in the game, including skins. But as I said in my previous post, there are items other characters wear in game that I don't have - yet my book is full and the store only gives consumables in the packs. So for all I know I could be missing half of everything!

Message 3 of 4 (302 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Some of the customizable items were given out as rare packs after certain community events you might have missed. 

If it is character upgrades and the stickerbook is full, it cant hurt to enter a help ticket and have them look into your account

Message 4 of 4 (302 Views)