Volume setting in options for other players voice.

by markgreyam

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Volume setting in options for other players voice.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm sure there are a lot of posts requesting this already but I'm going to increase the spam on it because it's so frustrating.

Please, please create an option to control or permantly mute other player's voice. The current setting really isn't satisfactory, and people deliberately just leave it on permanently and have music or TV or something on in the background, because people are idiots.

Swear to god I'll buy a 200,000 point pack from the Origin store as soon as the game updates with this option.

(I didn't realise I was in the Xbox forum sorry, I was specifically referencing PC but I can't imagine that console players wouldn't want this option as wel)

Message 1 of 2 (180 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Volume setting in options for other players voice.

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your feedback. Please keep in mind that "spamming" a topic is against our rules and guidelines and can result in further moderation actions. I will pass your feedback on to the studio.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)

All Replies

Re: Volume setting in options for other players voice.

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your feedback. Please keep in mind that "spamming" a topic is against our rules and guidelines and can result in further moderation actions. I will pass your feedback on to the studio.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (173 Views)