Unreadable Disc error in Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare on Xbox 360

by diegosalcidoe

Original Post

Unreadable Disc error in Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare on Xbox 360

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am trying to play my almost new Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare for Xbox 360 the disc is pristine, i took it from the box to the console almost with gloves, i can start multiplayer levels. and everything goes ok, i can take a walk on the maps and destroy all the stuff, like cars, trash cans, etc, just when i plant a new garden to defend it, as soon as i pass the first wave of AI Zombies, when i receive real players the disc error shows, and i cant go further, told me to clean the disc and restart my xbox!!!!

This is annoying i wanted to play this game this summer vacations, but i am forced to play other gamer or watch netflix hoping this is an error from the servers, my retailer doesnt give any refund or warranties on open games.

Please Help!!! at least give us the original buyers the chance to get the full download of PVZ GW from Xbox Live Games with a proof of purchase.

Message 1 of 4 (1,038 Views)

Re: Unreadable Disc error in Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare on Xbox 360

★★★★★ Pro

@diegosalcidoe 

Since you've already made your own thread (which is good) could you please stop posting your problem to every other thread. Most of the other threads are unrelated to your issue.

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling everything? Your progress is saved server-side so you will not lose anything.

Message 2 of 4 (1,029 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Sorry OverclockdToastr i am really frustrated

The retailer gives no warranty in video games has to be with the manufacturer

I deleted everything and even if i try to install the game from the disc to the hard drive i have the disc error. Also tried the disc on a new console and have the same issue, i think the disc is deffective but the retailer doesnt 

Message 3 of 4 (1,027 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

If the disc doesn't even work on another console, it would definately be the disc.

Most of the retailers here in Canada provide a 30 day exchange, if the game doesn't work. You could try contacting EA Customer support, but I doubt they could do anything. It seems more like an issue to take up with the retailer.

Message 4 of 4 (1,023 Views)