Re: Treasure Yeti Not Dropping Diamonds

by JayCubzXBL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Treasure Yeti Not Dropping Diamonds

★★ Novice

So with this last update and these new achievements i have ran into the treasure yeti 3 times and have yet to see him drop a single diamond. Do i have to do something specific for him to drop diamonds or do i just have to get really really lucky 7 times.

Message 1 of 4 (514 Views)

Accepted Solution

When playing solo he has dropped 1 diamond for me on the rare occasions that he shows up on any map. When playing with friends or randoms i have seen him drop as many as 3 diamonds.

I dont think there is anything special you have to do to get him to drop a diamond, just seems random.

You can shoot him til he drops a diamond and then collect it and let yourself get vanquished but dont revive, let the timer run out and then use a team retry to start the wave over to get another chance at more diamonds.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (526 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Before Legends of The Lawn came out i remember running into a treasure yeti on Port Scallywag and he dropped diamonds. So now i think maybe he only drops diamonds on the "pirate maps"(Sharkbite Shores & Port Scallywag). I played about 10 games yesterday on these maps to see if this is true. Didnt run into him yet but will have a update when i do run into him.

Message 2 of 4 (504 Views)

When playing solo he has dropped 1 diamond for me on the rare occasions that he shows up on any map. When playing with friends or randoms i have seen him drop as many as 3 diamonds.

I dont think there is anything special you have to do to get him to drop a diamond, just seems random.

You can shoot him til he drops a diamond and then collect it and let yourself get vanquished but dont revive, let the timer run out and then use a team retry to start the wave over to get another chance at more diamonds.

Message 3 of 4 (527 Views)

★★ Novice

He dropped 2 diamonds on sharkbite shores for meStandard smile , shouldve been 3 though 1 disappeared before i could grab it Frown

Message 4 of 4 (490 Views)