Re: The Spectacular Character Sticker Pack Did Not Work For Me!

by EnderFinlay

Original Post

The Spectacular Character Sticker Pack Did Not Work For Me!

★ Newbie

I just recently attempted purchasing the Spectacular Character Sticker Pack from the sticker shop, although, when I attempted to purchase it many times, it would tell me that there was troubles buying the pack. Because of this I then proceeded to attempt to buy a simple reinforcments pack, to see if it would work. It did work but instead of taking 1,000 PvZ coins, it took 41,000. I then checked my sticker book and the character customization, but I did not recieve any new stickers. Right now I just want a refund so I can try again. 

Message 1 of 7 (620 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Seems to me like a server issue.

Have you tried hard-restarting the Xbox One and re-logging into your account?

If the coins are really gone, I fear you cant do much about it (as already discussed in this forums) because the coins are gone and wont come back or given back

Message 2 of 7 (605 Views)

Chances are slim to none that you'll get any type of in-game refund. Just suck it up and try again.

Message 3 of 7 (603 Views)

★ Apprentice

@GamingXP wrote:

Seems to me like a server issue.

Have you tried hard-restarting the Xbox One and re-logging into your account?

If the coins are really gone, I fear you cant do much about it (as already discussed in this forums) because the coins are gone and wont come back or given back

ever notice how any problems with ea games is always servers seems like a lame way of not admiting the game is broke  and to the guy this happend to i know how to avoid these problems do what i did and vow to never buy a EA game again

Message 4 of 7 (590 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You can contact customer service to see if they can do anything for you

Contact a Game Advisor...

Here's how:
1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Message 5 of 7 (546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me too just half an hour ago but I'm on PS4. If I go to "Last Opened Pack" it sshows the stickers for the Power Cactus I got but they don't show in the book or in the character selection. My son spent his pocket money buying coins to get the pack so I'd like some kind of re-imbursement. I have recorded it all with the share function.

Message 6 of 7 (494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

For me, the Spectacular Pack isn't showing at all... I asked a friend, he can see it... But, my pack is completely off the shop... And I don't even have all the characters...

Message 7 of 7 (417 Views)