Re: Stopped receiving character stickers?

by OverclockdToastr

Original Post

Stopped receiving character stickers?

★★★ Novice

I know the Supremium booster has a "chance" of a super rare character piece but the last 8 packs I have opened have just given me weapon upgrades. Upgrades are great but I still have characters to unlock! Glitch or bug maybe? I have gotten stickers every time I have opened one until now.

What's this game doing to me!? First the Chomper now this? WTF lol

Message 1 of 5 (551 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

One character from each class is only unlockable through reaching level 10 for that class. The new classes are only obtained from Zomboss Down packs or Character unlock packs.

You've probably obtained all the characters that are possible to unlock from the Supremeium Packs.

Spoiler
Camo Ranger, Welder, Chemist, Baseball Star, Fire Pea, Metal Petal, Camo Cactus, and Toxic Chomper are all the progression characters.

Message 2 of 5 (542 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@OverclockdToastr wrote:

One character from each class is only unlockable through reaching level 10 for that class. The new classes are only obtained from Zomboss Down packs or Character unlock packs.

You've probably obtained all the characters that are possible to unlock from the Supremeium Packs.

Spoiler
Camo Ranger, Welder, Chemist, Baseball Star, Fire Pea, Metal Petal, Camo Cactus, and Toxic Chomper are all the progression characters.

that's not true, partially

the level 10 part is true, but i stopped gettting character stickers too, while i unlocked (almost) all characters by buying supremium packs, also the legends of the lawn plants/zombies

*edit* i checked, and i dont have: Zomboss down peashooter, scientist, engineer, cactus. however, i do have parts for these, while never EVER buying a zomboss down pack

Message 3 of 5 (473 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@TerraBitGaming At the time of that post, more than a year ago, Legends of the lawn DLC was not released. Between that original post and now, many community challenge packs have been awarded to players, which contain new and old stickers.

Message 4 of 5 (466 Views)

★ Novice

@OverclockdToastr wrote:

@TerraBitGaming At the time of that post, more than a year ago, Legends of the lawn DLC was not released. Between that original post and now, many community challenge packs have been awarded to players, which contain new and old stickers.

does it matter? its still a thing

Message 5 of 5 (411 Views)