Spectacular Character Packs unavailable for selection at Sticker Shop

by dsehrioh

Original Post

Re: Spectacular Character Packs unavailable for selection at Sticker Shop

★★ Novice
Then you have to change what ot says one the packs or put on the board once you unlock certain characters it will no longer granted you a character piece on any pack only items and for "costumisation" the other characters are going to be unlocked when you get to Lv10 and it will granted you a piece for a character. And misleading don't think so i being playing the game since day one on the xbox 360 and Xbox one and nevar had that problem. I think it needs and update and rename not the pack but what it says that ot gives you. Simple as that. Good day.
Message 21 of 23 (198 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

It doesn't matter how long you've been playing for, if you're not getting something you believed you shouldn't have from reading a description - it is misleading to the player. Although only finding out about the level 10 characters now doesn't really support your playing since day one claim. Nerd

This has been the biggest complaint so far for that specific thing and the game has been out for over a year; I think it's safe to leave it the way it is.

Message 22 of 23 (193 Views)

★★ Novice
Wait is that a threat? I know im right of what im saying.
Message 23 of 23 (185 Views)