Spectacular Character Packs unavailable for selection at Sticker Shop

by dsehrioh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spectacular Character Packs unavailable for selection at Sticker Shop

★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

Why is the Spectacular Character Packs unavailable for selection at the Sticker Shop after I have unlocked 4 out of the 5 variants of each class ? I have more than 40,000 coins to purchase. Is there a limit set at this point of time ? I'm not able to proceed to unlock all characters now ? The last sticker pack shown on the screen now is Vengeful Zomboss pack at 20,000 coins. Spectacular Character Pack is missing from the Sticker Shop ???

Thanks.

Message 1 of 23 (7,109 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Spectacular Character Packs unavailable for selection at Sticker Shop

★★★★★ Pro

This is as design, you are not supposed to see the 40,000 pack anymore. You will no longer see the Spectacular Character pack as you've obtained all that is possible from them. Being able to purchase any more you will simply waste your coins and not unlock anything new.

To unlock the remaining characters you must level up to level 10 for each of the different characters.

View in thread

Message 6 of 23 (7,522 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

One character is unlocked for each class by levelling up and getting the sticker pack rewards.  You will need to level up your characters to unlock the last ones.

Message 2 of 23 (7,088 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Just want to make sure I understand.

You do not see the sticker pack that costs 40, 000 or you can see it, but cannot select it?

Which country are you located in?

Message 3 of 23 (7,081 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

One variant per character is only unlockable through reaching level 10 with that character. If you're only missing one of each character, then the Character Pack will no longer show as you have obtained all the possible characters from the pack. 

Message 4 of 23 (7,079 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I cannot see the pack that costs 40,000. It's not there for selection at all. The last pack I see now is 20,000. I realise it happens only after I have unlocked the 4th character/variant of each class via the spectacular character pack.

Perhaps,it has got to do with levelling up of the character before the 5th/last character is available for each class to be unlocked/purchased via the last 40,000 pack ?

I'm finding this quite strange... not sure anyone encounter this ?

By the way, thanks for all the reply. I'm from Asia region.

Message 5 of 23 (7,059 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

This is as design, you are not supposed to see the 40,000 pack anymore. You will no longer see the Spectacular Character pack as you've obtained all that is possible from them. Being able to purchase any more you will simply waste your coins and not unlock anything new.

To unlock the remaining characters you must level up to level 10 for each of the different characters.

Message 6 of 23 (7,523 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you guys. That explains it.

Message 7 of 23 (7,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@OvercloakdHamstr wrote:

thats a terrible idea and you should bring the spectacular pack back

Message 8 of 23 (6,476 Views)

[ Edited ]

@KINGZILLA64 wrote:

@OvercloakdHamstr wrote:

thats a terrible idea and you should bring the spectacular pack back

Obviously you're too stupid to comprehend. Why bring it back if there are no more pieces or characters for you to get through the pack?

Each character has 7 variants, you start out with one... the default. (leaving you with 6 to unlock)

4 variants can be unlocked from sticker packs ( including the spectacular) 

1 variant can only be unlocked by getting the character to level 10.

1 variant can only be unlocked from the Zomboss Down sticker pack.

If you already have the 4 variants unlocked via sticker packs, what good is it to keep giving you the spectacular pack if you can't get anymore pieces?

My question is, why do they keep showing me the Zomboss Down pack when I have completed my stickerbook and you can get the new potted plants and summoned zombies through any other pack?

Message 9 of 23 (6,472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Zomboss Down characters are actually also available from the Spectacular Character pack.

Message 10 of 23 (6,461 Views)