Re: Reset to level 0, no other players in game.

by dvorak256

Original Post

★ Novice
Same with me it has been 4 days now. I am xbox 1 in aus aswell
Message 11 of 17 (512 Views)

★ Novice
I am also still having the same problem for 4 days now. Xbox one, australia. In game my level is zero, the character customizations that I had on my characters are missing or invisible (a bald sunflower looks too funny :D) and so are the skills other than the main one for each character are locked again. Please hurry with a fix! Feel free to add the bald sunflower customization please Standard smile
Message 12 of 17 (508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same problem (xbox one australia)

when normal game - i have rank 11, but when multiplayer gardens vs graveyards - rank 1 and cannot accomplish anything. look at the screens:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Re_tMgmVwBI/VBq7OS1MDXI/AAAAAAAAad0/_uR2EQt32KA/w2214-h1660-no/IM...

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-fsaIAJBKIVM/VBq6RYoZAnI/AAAAAAAAadc/YG9kCJMoEBA/w2214-h1660-no/IM...

Message 13 of 17 (508 Views)

★ Novice
When the hell is someone going to fix this, 6 days now .it seems cause it's happening in australia no one gives a **bleep**.
Message 14 of 17 (473 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@EA_Jenni wrote:

Thanks, we are looking into it.  

It's being investigated as stated already.

Message 15 of 17 (467 Views)

★ Novice
It did work better last night. Problem was intermitant. Still some issues. Thanks for the update.
Message 16 of 17 (463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same Issue Here In Brisbane on XBox360. Shows the correct level at the game selection screen but when Gardens and Graveyards are shown it shows Rank 1 instead of correct rank and only the standard plants and zombies are available.

This game has been very dissappointing for a few other reasons

- Lots of glitching when trying to play. Freezing and jumping backwards. We have the best Internet speed available so not a connection issue at my end.

- Intermittant game losing rendering levels. What I mean by this is that all the buildings and players dissappear although the game continues The ground is visable but everything else is gone.

- sometimes while playing a game it suddenly says server not available and kicks you out to the main menu. Very fustrating when you are about to complete a session.

Message 17 of 17 (441 Views)