PvZ garden warfare freezing my PS3 slim

by CJackson5083

Original Post

PvZ garden warfare freezing my PS3 slim

★★★★ Guide

I have had my PS3 slim for over 2 years, and have played all the COD games and other games with minimal to almost no freezing of the PS3 at all.  I bought PvZ last week or the week before, and in that time it has frozen my PS3 so much that last night it killed my PS3.  It won't get past the "rebuilding the corrupt file system" error message.   I am trying to restore that PS3 in "safe mode", but in the meantime I went and bought another PS3.  I got home, hooked up the new PS3, set it up, popped the game in, and it froze the new PS3 as it was loading the very first match I was trying to play on it!  It has typically froze it while waiting on a match to load.  I only play Team Vanquish and Gardens and Graveyards.  Is anyone else having this problem?  It's not the PS3, because it did it on the BRAND NEW PS3 i just bought earlier this evening.  It's not my internet/wifi, because I am on one of the best wifi packages that Comcast/Xfinity offers.

I am NOT going to play this game any more until I get an answer from someone from EA.  I can't afford to keep buyng new PS3's.  I love this game, but there is something seriously wrong with it.

Message 1 of 1 (154 Views)