PvZ GW players disappear

by isaacgrosswiler

Original Post

PvZ GW players disappear

★ Novice

While playing suddenly all of the players disappear.  Sometimes I can see a name floating about while my health is decreasing and I shoot about the ground and sky like an ADHD 7 yr old after snorting a full kilo of coke.  This method has proven ineffective as a defense. I have also tried screaming obscenities as well as creative obscenities (bad words that don't typically go together) and those also have no effect.  There is a good chance that my xbox console is either possessed by satan himself who relishes every moment that I am vanquished or my console is infected with (country south of the US) dial-up.  There is absolutely no issue with my internet as it is provided via fiber optic and due to copious amounts of downloading I would know if there was an issue in short order.  I recommend escalating this issue to the highest level of the middle school audio/video club or whoever else is responsible for the shoddy graphics issue.  Additionally it occasionally takes a few minutes for all of the map graphics to appear.  This does not happen every time, but it should probably be an effort for it to never happen, especially since I have to wait for a while in between matches.  I also feel in my heart that since the development of the Xbox One and the associated games, something so advanced as PvZ should be the equivalent to Mark McGuire hitting a basketball off a teeball stand (even if he didn't have arms he still wouldn't miss as bad as disappearing characters).

Message 1 of 2 (142 Views)

Re: PvZ GW players disappear

★★★★★ Pro

I read it, but the metaphors throw me off; some being inappropriate.

Could you explain the exact issue without adding your artistic flare to the combination?

Message 2 of 2 (133 Views)