PvZ: GW horrible lag on Xbox One

by Preservation_Sim

Original Post

PvZ: GW horrible lag on Xbox One

★★★★ Novice

So the last couple of weeks, maybe the last month by now has just been horrible lag wise. It's got the whole rubberband effect where you walk but then shot back a few steps. It's getting really annoying and taking the fun out of the game. When is this problem going to be fixed? 

Message 1 of 6 (482 Views)

Re: PvZ: GW horrible lag on Xbox One

I have been getting the rubberband lag ever since the legends of the lawn DLC released. Sometimes it plays fine and other times it becomes unplayable.

This is my favorite game of 2014 thus far but the lag is making me play less and less.

Popcap has been working on the servers but I dont think they're quite there yet.

It might be helpful if we tell what region we're playing in and our internet service provider.

Im playing in the midwest of north america and have time/warner cable internet.

Message 2 of 6 (466 Views)

★ Novice

i'm using PC to play PVZ GW and i'm playing from about 4 months i never face any lag just last 3 weeks it become annoying non stop laging i hope they find solution before we leave this nice game.

i'm playing from UAE dubai and using etisalate Internet service provider and i have 10MB connection i play many other game and this game only i face lag sure it is not my PC or my router plase solve this problem

Message 3 of 6 (439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same...

since new dlc its often unplayable, very big lags...

i play from germany with PC, but i think, that problems you can find worldwide... 

hope, ea/popcap fix that next time

Message 4 of 6 (433 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

It would be really great if you PC guys started a thread in PC forum about the lag. Please provide your region.

Right now with everyone clicking "Me Too" in the Xbox One platform thread, it makes it seem at a glance that the problem is only on Xbox One; and impossible to see how widespread the issue is on one platform.

Message 5 of 6 (428 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Seriously?! I said for Xbox. Why comment when you aren't on the same platform? Obviously you aren't going to have the same issues as xbox players.

Message 6 of 6 (380 Views)