PvZ GW: Wont let me play at all, but loves to keep "updating"

by raptor241988

Original Post

PvZ GW: Wont let me play at all, but loves to keep "updating"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I logged onto Xbox Live and I have an Origin account under both this email and my alt and the game says there is an update available and asks if I want to download. I said no originally, but it left me at the menu. So I tried again and said yes...then I waited 30 minutes for the update to "download" and now that it is downloaded, I tried to play again and it says there is an update...do you want to download....I click yes and it wants to install the same download over and over again, but it wont let me actually play the game. I just bought this for my brother for his birthday and am seriously losing my patience with it. I mean I re-downloaded it thinking something happened, but nope it downloaded just fine and I have 28 GB free HDD space left so I know that is not the issue. I would like a timely response as to why this is not working at all and why I cant play at all even after downloading the update. And yes it's the same update, but it seems to be stuck in a loop even with it updated. Also I just tried again and I cant access anything...not even the options. All I get is the whole "there is a new update...do you want to update now?" message

Message 1 of 2 (292 Views)

Re: PvZ GW: Wont let me play at all, but loves to keep "updating"

★★★★★ Pro

Reboot your console after you've downloaded the update.

Message 2 of 2 (288 Views)