Re: PvZ GW Unable to Login

by OverclockdToastr

Original Post

PvZ GW Unable to Login

★★★ Newbie

We have the disc of Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare for xbox one. We have never been able to play it, but have been trying for two weeks. When it asks for our Origin ID and Password, we enter it and get the following message:

Unable to Login

We cannot complete this action at this time. If you need assistance, please reference help.ea.com or answers.ea.com.

We have reset the console (hard power off and unplug from power source) multiple times and still get the same error message. Any other suggestions?

Message 1 of 6 (783 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me as well
Message 2 of 6 (767 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I'm unsure the fix in regards to that message but you should be able to link your Gamertag to an Origin account through the PC/Mac client.

http://help.ea.com/ca/article/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/

How do I link my Origin Account to my PSN Online ID or Gamertag?

Once you've confirmed your Origin account email address, you should see if it matches the email address you use for your other accounts. If it matches, all you need to do is sign into your game on PSN or Xbox Live. Origin will match up your email addresses and take care of the rest.

Note for Next Gen Consoles: Your gamertag or PSN Online ID carries over from Xbox 360/PS3 to Xbox One/PS4. If you have played any EA game on the last generation of consoles, please make sure you find and use that same account when you play on next gen.

If your Origin Account email address doesn't match your PSN or Xbox email, you can connect them using the steps below:

1. Open the Origin client and click the Friends button, then Add a Friend. If you do not have the Origin client installed, you can Download for both PC and Mac.
  2. In the Import Friends menu, you can choose to "connect" your Xbox LIVE, PSN, and EA accounts. Simply sign in with your account details to connect.

If you're still having difficulties, please contact Customer Service: http://help.ea.com/

Message 3 of 6 (729 Views)

★★★ Newbie
But we can't login and therefore can't link the psn with origin account, I tried several days, but every time after I enter my password and click next, nothing happens, just simply can't login in, please check the server rather than just copy paste these useless words.
Message 4 of 6 (597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever manage to resolve this as I too have that problem? Cheers

Message 5 of 6 (452 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever resolve this error as I too keep getting it. Cheers 

Message 6 of 6 (451 Views)