Re: Please sort the servers out!

by EA_Jenni

Original Post

Please sort the servers out!

★★★ Newbie

I think given the literal hundreds of threads on forums, blogs and other sites throughout the internet, that EA should invest in some more servers, am completely sick and tired of seeing "unable to connect to EA Servers ... blah, blah, blah"  for hours on end" my internet connection is fine, I connect to xbox live am able to play halo and modern warfare online without any problems, but as soon as my daughter tries to play Garden Warfare, there suddenly a network connection error.

Come on EA get your act together, I thought you were a professional company!

Message 1 of 3 (337 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think the lack of any kind of response to this thead and any of the other threads concerning the server problem, speaks volumes about EA's committment to customers.

If anyone is reading this post because they are considering buying the game, or looking for a "Plants vs Zombies Review" avoid it like the plague, it is a complete waste of money, playing all parts of the game requires access to the EA servers, which are subsequently down for weeks at a time.

I have shared this post at all of the major social bookmarking websites, and have posted very negative reviews at amazon, game, play and several other  retail outlets and I suggest everyone else does the same, hit them where it hurts!

Message 2 of 3 (247 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, servers were down yesterday in order to get the DLC out.  We had some issues on 360.  Popcap tweeted out and let people know on facebook as well.  Unfortunately I (and a bunch of the team) have fallen ill so we weren't on the forums as much the last few days. 

Are you still unable to play?  The servers were down from 2am pacific on the 30th until about 8am, then the new DLC content was rolled out around 1pm so you should be good to go after a reboot. 

Message 3 of 3 (229 Views)