Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare, can you play solo do you have to play with someone else?

by Ryno_Jnr

Original Post

Re: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare!

Community Manager

@natertaterdawg1 wrote:
Does this co-op mode require Xbox Live Gold on Xbox one?

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare requires Xbox Live Gold to play.

According to: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/Plants-vs-Zombies-Garden-Warfare#fbid=9gI-hecR2n4

Message 11 of 22 (3,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey guys hey community manager I would like to see capture the flag mode in gardenwarefare (flower or miracle seed for plants/cure for zombies)
Would like to see king of the hill/domination/searching destroy like call of duty (not a full price game but you still need too keep up).
These ideas are little of many to make a great game better or epic.
also real troble connecting right now in the uk (wales). x

Message 12 of 22 (3,355 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Trouble connecting to what mode/what console?

Can you make a new post for your bug please?

Message 13 of 22 (3,350 Views)

Re: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare! PC pre-order

★★★★★ Newbie

@jvt702 wrote:

Spoiler
:womanmad:

NOT HAPPY!!!!

I preordered the PC version of this game, hoping that I can play it when it came out in the SPRING!  The XBox and PS games are out, but where is the PC version????

Someone said it won't be out until JUNE!!!  Since when is JUNE in the SPRING?!?!?  Get it together Origin...release the pC version when you release the console version!!!  

WHAT'S THE HOLD UP?????

Message 14 of 22 (3,104 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

plant vs zombies garden warfare

Message 15 of 22 (3,102 Views)

Re: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare! PC pre-order

@jvt702 wrote:

Spoiler
:womanmad:

NOT HAPPY!!!!

I preordered the PC version of this game, hoping that I can play it when it came out in the SPRING!  The XBox and PS games are out, but where is the PC version????

Someone said it won't be out until JUNE!!!  Since when is JUNE in the SPRING?!?!?  Get it together Origin...release the pC version when you release the console version!!!  

WHAT'S THE HOLD UP?????

Actually, at the time of the post... PS wasn't even announced. As a matter of fact, they're even later than PC's release.

Message 16 of 22 (3,098 Views)

Re: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare, can you play solo do you have to play with

★★★★★ Newbie
Message 17 of 22 (2,425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I totally agree, pay for the console, pay for the game, pay for the live account, sign up for an EA account and then "oh ya, just to complete your awesome experience,  your 12 year old is also forced to play on line with bunch of sharks "

Message 18 of 22 (2,301 Views)

★★ Novice

At least your 12 year old gets to play this.  My 12 year old can't play Star Wars: Battlefront and when I called EA they said you aren't allowed to play online in the US if you are under 13 so they blocked his EA account by his birthday.  It doesn't matter that as his parent I have approved this and have our XBox settings adjusted accordingly.

Message 19 of 22 (2,234 Views)

Re: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare, can you play solo do you have to play with

★★★ Newbie
This game has me so pissed off right now. We rarely play online and rely on a solid campaign mode. The game should come with a warning that there is none. I subscribed to DSL internet because it is the only thing available in backwoods Pennsylvania. It lacks the bandwidth to play at all, so I spent $40 on a useless disc.
Message 20 of 22 (2,059 Views)