Re: PVZ XBox360 replacement media (scratched beyond repair)

by Timefordinner

Original Post

PVZ XBox360 replacement media (scratched beyond repair)

★ Novice

Morning all

My 8 year old has kindly ruined his PVZ disc for the xbox360 beyond repair and tesco (where it was bought) wont replace it, instead referring me to the author.....hence here I am.  Is it possible to send me a new disc in the post please?  I bought the game after he spent the summer in hospital due to a rare bone disease he has and he absolutely loves the game.  The distraction value it has for him has genuinely saved him from a lot of suffering and he of course cant play it now.  I'm unsure as to your policy in this regard because I understand its easy to re download a PC or Mac platform game but I dont think you can do that for the XBox360??

Your help would be really appreciated as I'm really trying to avoid spending another £35 if possible (given I'm already licensed for the software)

Kind Regards

Message 1 of 7 (427 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Timefordinner If your physical copy of the game is broken read here: Click for EA Warranty Terms      

Message 2 of 7 (424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi @timefordinner - 

I work in marketing on Garden Warfare and have sent you a friend request. Please accept, send me a quick message, and I'll work with you on this to get you sorted.

Cheers,

Owen

Message 3 of 7 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Helping Owen out!

@Timefordinner 

Message 4 of 7 (408 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Owen

Thanks for the offer of help but I'm at a loss as to where the friend request you've sent has gone to??  Did you mean on Facebook or when logged into the xbox?  Sorry to be such a luddite but I cant find which media your friend request has been sent to.

Message 5 of 7 (399 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

I believe he means friend request on here.

If you click on his name, it'll take you to his profile: JuiceMasta - Owen's profile

From there, on the right hand side of the screen you're able to 'Add to friends' and also 'Send this user a private message'

In which I believe he will get an email alerting him of your message.

Message 6 of 7 (394 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks Mr Toaster :-)  I have done as you suggest and PM'd him.

You're all most helpful

Kind Regards

Message 7 of 7 (383 Views)