PVZ Garden Warfare can't log into origins

by jrheath82758

Original Post

PVZ Garden Warfare can't log into origins

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Let me start that I am a loyal EA game fan, but tonight I am very frustrated and by looking online it looks like there is a serious problem with logging into Origins account for plants versus zombies. I am unable to access my my origins account on my PS4, as soon as I enter my password I hit next button and the button changes to show it is clicked. I can sit and watch this screen for 10 minutes (which I did trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that it would actually work). I noticed that under your "Ask HQ" there is a thread that was resolved and when I click get solution it leads to a response from your side that says "I see that you marked this as resolved" Why does a repetitive and persistent problem still seem to exist which I can see started a YEAR ago without an actually fix or a standard try these steps to resolve the issue in a troubleshooting section? This is beyond frustrating!!! Help me out PLEASE!!!

I have tried restarting my system, reentering my password, reentering my email, restarting my system, I have looked for help in your other threads and yet here I am wondering what is the issue.

I can play Netflix on my PS4, I have tested my connection speed and as I await your response I play a rivals game that it far more in depth in the online play than what I believe this one will be(if I can ever play it).

Message 1 of 2 (631 Views)

Re: PVZ Garden Warfare can't log into origins

★★★★★ Pro

A solution to this has been posted to the Playstation troubleshooting forums, not exactly the most convent but will get you in none the less.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/PvZ-Garden-Warfare-Playstation/Put-in-email-and-password-then-nothing-happe...

Basically link your PSN through the PC/Mac Origin client.

How do I link my Origin Account to my PSN Online ID or Gamertag?

Once you've confirmed your Origin account email address, you should see if it matches the email address you use for your other accounts. If it matches, all you need to do is sign into your game on PSN or Xbox Live. Origin will match up your email addresses and take care of the rest.

Note for Next Gen Consoles: Your gamertag or PSN Online ID carries over from Xbox 360/PS3 to Xbox One/PS4. If you have played any EA game on the last generation of consoles, please make sure you find and use that same account when you play on next gen.

If your Origin Account email address doesn't match your PSN or Xbox email, you can connect them using the steps below:

1. Open the Origin client and click the Friends button, then Add a Friend. If you do not have the Origin client installed, you can Download for both PC and Mac.
  2. In the Import Friends menu, you can choose to "connect" your Xbox LIVE, PSN, and EA accounts. Simply sign in with your account details to connect.

If you have issues connecting your account, you will need to properly link them by contacting an EA Advisor.

Message 2 of 2 (609 Views)