Re: PS4 Pre-order Fat Princess Missing

by ChaoticD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4 Pre-order Fat Princess Missing

★★★ Newbie

When I unlocked the card pack for my exclusive Playstation Items, it only gave me the Ratchet and Clank Ears and the Sly Cooper Hat. According to the preorder I thought it came with the Fat Princess outfit for the Chomper as well. Is the Fat Princess outfit part of the Pre-Order pack or is it unlockable through the game and if it is part of the pre-order pack, how will I be able to get mine since I have already used the code?

Message 1 of 6 (565 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Pro

@Octoman757 wrote:
Go to settings then go to psn and then click activate as primary ps4 then go back to psn settings and click restore licenses then turn off your ps4 and unplug the power cord for ten seconds then go to garden warfare and open your packs

Restoring liscences is only for customers who did not receive their pre-order bonuses.

The original poster has already recieved their pre-order bonuses (Sly Cooper, Rachet and Clank) from the disc version of the game.

Fat Princess is only available for digitial download pre-orders.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (522 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I couldn't unlock both add-on packs...

Im missing them in game.

Message 2 of 6 (554 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The Add-on Packs show up as Sticker Packs that you have to click on in the Sticker Shop once the add-on is installed. I'm using the PS4 Version and havnt had that problem but I don't understand why I am missing Fat Princess.

Message 3 of 6 (547 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Fat Princess was from digital pre-orders only.

Message 4 of 6 (530 Views)

★★ Novice
Go to settings then go to psn and then click activate as primary ps4 then go back to psn settings and click restore licenses then turn off your ps4 and unplug the power cord for ten seconds then go to garden warfare and open your packs
Message 5 of 6 (524 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Octoman757 wrote:

Restoring liscences is only for customers who did not receive their pre-order bonuses.

The original poster has already recieved their pre-order bonuses (Sly Cooper, Rachet and Clank) from the disc version of the game.

Fat Princess is only available for digitial download pre-orders.

Message 6 of 6 (523 Views)