Re: Online play required

by OverclockdToastr

Original Post

Online play required

★★★ Newbie

I must say I am appalled that this is an online play only game.  I want to play solo, without paying extra to get online.  I don't care what Joe Dumdum is doing on his game or how I compare to him.  I am sick of this online *.  First you ruined Sim City with it and now a simple game like this is ruined as well.  And what's worse?  Now I can't take it back to the store.  I want my money back or a version that is offline playable.  My child LOVES PvZ and was SO excited to play this game, now she can't because it's online play only.  I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (1,141 Views)

Re: Online play required

★★★★★ Pro

There is no offline playable version for PvZ Garden Warfare. It is an online shooter and it needs to pull your stats from the servers to know what characters you have unlocked and coins. Only on Xbox One, there is a game mode that is available without an Xbox Live subscription, but you still require an active internet connection.

This is a community forum, you wont be able to get much money back from here.

You'll have to contact Customer Support for anything close to that; but since it's from a retailer, that's a stretch. http://help.ea.com/ 

Message 2 of 2 (1,122 Views)