Re: No party system to play with friends?

by evadebug-max

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

"We are working on a full party invite / join system right now. More info to come"

Message 41 of 44 (746 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

as this was posted back in May and I found this thread while searching for the issue in September.... for the PS4 version... I just must ask the question.  What kinda piece of **bleep** did I buy?  My friend and I were on for about 2 hours and got in 1 game together thats it...  4 months sounds like its a priority... but not MUCH of one.

Message 42 of 44 (449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I saw on twitter they specifically mentioned PC and XBOX as having the updated party join system. I can only guess why Playstation was left out. Hopefully we receive it in a future update. I am on PS4 too btw.

Message 43 of 44 (426 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm playing on PC, checking this on march of 2015. It's not particular to any platform, same problem present in all platforms. It works at a certain degree on PC; not the way one would expect. One must join a match and all his/her friends must follow joining through the friend-in-Origin option. It will team you up all the following matches automatically and you'll see your friends in green around the map. It would be great it could be done beforehand (before joining a match), so that all of the party can easily move between servers.

Message 44 of 44 (302 Views)