Re: Many problems connecting to EA Servers

by OverclockdToastr

Original Post

Many problems connecting to EA Servers

★ Novice

I have PvZ for Xbox One and I'm having many many many problems to connect, always appears that connecting with EA Servres and the connection fails or even worst, seems to be connected but my profile information is lost. Sometimes I get connected but my ranking or coins may not appear correctly and after a while I received an error that the connection was lost.

I have been trying to be connected SEVERAL times for SEVERAL days and the same result and I can't play since many days ago. I'm tired to be trying to get connected. I follow a suggestion performing a hard reboot and the same results, just once I got connected but after that it fails and fails.  I'm from Mexico City and I don't know if you have assigned different servers by region or in general the PvZ are failing. If I tried to play Titanfall everything is okay, just PvZ is failing. Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (446 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having similar problems.  I haven't been able to connect to the EA Origins servers since I bought the game several months ago.  When I enter my Origins ID, it shows a green check mark next to that, so I know it is correct.  When I enter my password and try to connect, it tells me that it is unable to connect to the servers at this time, and to use ea.help.com.  

Message 2 of 5 (392 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Have you cleared the cache?  Tried uninstalling and reinstalling?  Tried putting in a help ticket?

Message 3 of 5 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am also having problems with the server. It keeps locking up and plays very choppy.  We havent tried to clear the cache yet and uninstall , reinstall.

My son is worried if he does that , that  the "free", bonus items that he got from buying the game before it came out, will be lost. Can you let us know what to do?  We have a brand new computer, an Asus.  We had our cable come and test the lines and pings and it was over the chart for pings. It was a 1 and he said that he has never seen that in 6 years.  So, please tell us how to procede.   Or is this going to be like this, until you all do an update? It seems like the servers cant handle the popularity yet. He loves the game. It was one of the reasons that we had to get him a new tower, lol..

thanks for your time,

Paige 

Message 4 of 5 (333 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@mastermicky57 wrote:

Hello,

I am also having problems with the server. It keeps locking up and plays very choppy.  We havent tried to clear the cache yet and uninstall , reinstall.

My son is worried if he does that , that  the "free", bonus items that he got from buying the game before it came out, will be lost. Can you let us know what to do?  We have a brand new computer, an Asus.  We had our cable come and test the lines and pings and it was over the chart for pings. It was a 1 and he said that he has never seen that in 6 years.  So, please tell us how to procede.   Or is this going to be like this, until you all do an update? It seems like the servers cant handle the popularity yet. He loves the game. It was one of the reasons that we had to get him a new tower, lol..

thanks for your time,

Paige 

All progression/inventory is saved server side, so you can uninstall it freely, and keep allprogress/inventory.

Also, you should probably create a new post in the PC troubleshooting section; posting your computer specs and what not there.

Message 5 of 5 (327 Views)