Joining a party

by lNadl

Original Post

Joining a party

★★★★★ Novice

Hi,

yesterday I joined a group of 4 friends who were in a game (game and team, with vocal).

After login, I selected multiplayer, and tried to join the party. But, it has said that I wasn't actually in a team.

It's weird, because when there was only 1 or 2 players in the team, I could join without any problem.

Anyway, this issue was solved when the entire group leaves the fame, and the leader starts a be one.

So here is my question, is Microsoft party system faults? Or yours? And can you solve it?

Thank you,, and special thanks to Jenny Williams from Twitter.

(sorry for my English)

Message 1 of 4 (170 Views)

Re: Joining a party

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Im not exactly sure what you're asking. Could you describe exactly what you're seeing and what you expect should happen? What do you mean by you're not in a team?

Message 2 of 4 (168 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

1) Im in a group of 5 people who are in a game, without me.

2) I launch PvZ Gw, login, go to the main menu and select multiplayer.

3) I try to join their game, but its impossible. I get an error message which says" You are not actually in a group" if I remember well.

There is my problem, I can't join my friend's group with this button. They need to leave the game, and the leader needs to create a new one.

All I want is the possibility to join my group without forced them to leave their actual game, to create a new one. Just like it's supposed to be .

Message 3 of 4 (164 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

On the party app, did it have your name aswell as their name under the "Plants vs Zombies" header? Or was someone in "Other"?

This indicates who's in a game party (different from party), in order to be able to join them you must make sure you're all under the header "Plants vs Zombies". 

Once this is done, there must be room in their game.

Message 4 of 4 (156 Views)