Re: It won't let me play the game

by BethNicole118

Original Post

Accepted Solution

It won't let me play the game

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game for my kids.  I signed up for 1 year of xbox live gold.  When we sign on to try to play, it says there is an update.  I click to say "do not download now" and then it takes me right back to the starting screen and won't let them play without downloading the update.  I click to say "download now" and it says I don't have enough memory on the xbox 360 to download the update and so then it won't let them play.  I am very frustrated.  How can we just play the basic game that I bought at the store???

Message 1 of 5 (2,940 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice

UnseamedCrown, no worries - you need to free up some disk space on your X360 HDD in order to download the update for PvZ GW, because without the update you are not able to play the game. So, go into the system overview where you see which games are installed and uninstall the data of an old game you and your ids wont play anymore.

Then download the update and enjoy the game

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,073 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

UnseamedCrown, no worries - you need to free up some disk space on your X360 HDD in order to download the update for PvZ GW, because without the update you are not able to play the game. So, go into the system overview where you see which games are installed and uninstall the data of an old game you and your ids wont play anymore.

Then download the update and enjoy the game

Message 2 of 5 (3,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you for the quick response!
Message 3 of 5 (2,901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WILL NOT LET ME PLAY 30 MINUTE SPONSORED GAMES.........POGO HAS BLOCKED ME OFF . I AM SUPPOSE TO PLAY A GAME  30 MINUTES A DAY FROM SOME SPONSOR.WHY CAN'T I PLAY THEM??????????

Message 4 of 5 (2,744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can not play most of my games what then am I paying for??????????????????????

Message 5 of 5 (1,687 Views)