Re: Is there going to be a wii u version of plants vs zombies garden warfare

by Kris5yn

Original Post

[Old Report] Is there going to be a wii u version of pvz gw2

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I got it for the pc but no it is not good for the pc and i have a wii u so i just wanted to know if there is going to be one??

Message 1 of 6 (6,758 Views)

Community Manager

Not that I'm aware of, sorry. If and when this changes, we'll be sure to make an announcement.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (6,751 Views)

★★★ Newbie

VERY VERY VERY VERY Disappointing....

So if you don't have a 64-bit computer and you only have Wii, Wii U, and 3DS plaforms, you are totally out of luck.

So very very very sad and will make my 8 year old even MORE sad when he finds out he can't have it unless

i BUY A NEW COMPUTER OR one of the other platforms it comes on.

Ridiculous....

Message 3 of 6 (6,711 Views)

★ Novice

Please give us at least the first Plants vs. Zombies on Wii U/3DS, my wallet is so ready. Not sure to be upset with Nintendo or EA over this situation, but I wish they could come to an agreement and seeing that Wii U has sold alot more units lately I would imagine there would be some decent money to be made. 

Message 4 of 6 (6,642 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Сорян, но она не выйдет на Wii u и сама Нинтендо забросила его и вместо Wii u на switch . Не надейся на это 

Message 5 of 6 (200 Views)

Re: [Old Report] Is there going to be a wii u version of pvz gw2

Community Manager

Hey Everyone

As this thread is a bit old at this point, things have changed and been updated, we are going to lock this down so that we can prevent any necro-posting.

If you run into any further issues please create a new thread or add your information to an existing thread so that we can begin tracking accordingly!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 6 (182 Views)