If you are having issues with Suburbination please provide the following

by EA_Jenni

Original Post

Re: If you are having issues with Suburbination please provide the following

★★★★★ Novice

My game is locking up on the character seletion screen. Happend three each times to me and a friend so far.

Seems to only happen when trying to select a pea character. Only been playing team vanquish.

Message 21 of 75 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I just played garden ops on Xbox one and that seems fine except for when ais or bosses are gooped by a potted plant or with green or purple goops by chomper they can still move especially with the new vampire boss. I saw him get gooped on a roof of the new map by a pot and then he jumped down to ground but was still purple gooped. So garden ops is playable. I am going to check other modes now too. I retried suburbination but still character selection frozen on peashooter and can't go to another character. Will try other modes now.
Message 22 of 75 (466 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks guys

Message 23 of 75 (461 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Friend also confirmed it only happens to him while switching pea characters. Zombie side seems fine. Flicked though the character's a few times and no lock up.

Message 24 of 75 (454 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Played gardens and graveyards. First game I got in fine and played as a metal sunflower. I came in on the second garden though on the golf map. Played again and was put to zombies, I switched to be a plasma pea on the other team instead of the zombie team I was supposed to be playing. I played on the same golf map and died 3 times. The third time i died I tried to switch to berry pea and it froze.
Message 25 of 75 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@AlienRope04 wrote:
I just played garden ops on Xbox one and that seems fine except for when ais or bosses are gooped by a potted plant or with green or purple goops by chomper they can still move especially with the new vampire boss. I saw him get gooped on a roof of the new map by a pot and then he jumped down to ground but was still purple gooped. So garden ops is playable. I am going to check other modes now too. I retried suburbination but still character selection frozen on peashooter and can't go to another character. Will try other modes now.

Purple goop doesn't prevent movement, it only slows down the enemy.

The freeze occurs on all game modes where Berry Pea is selectable (co-op excluded); but the issue is easily avoidable.

Simply dont hover over the Berry Pea.

Message 26 of 75 (449 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

uninstalled only getting upto 28% install then stopping with same message.

Message 27 of 75 (448 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's not just berry pea. It's any pea and when I even went to chose a different character like cactus, it won't let me move and is stuck on the pea. Any pea
Message 28 of 75 (435 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

There will be a downtime in the next few mins to fix a bunch of issues

Message 29 of 75 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I hope that doesn't stop downloads because my awful internet is still trying to download suburbination, 57% and downloading for 4 hours >.<

Message 30 of 75 (425 Views)