How do I enter my booster packs for Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare on Xbox One? (Walmart pre-order)

by PsHayes

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I enter my booster packs for Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare on Xbox One? (Walmart pre-order)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I pre-ordered the game from Walmart and it says I should get two booster packs.  Booster packs include character, gameplay and customization items for multiplayer and coop game modes.

All I got from the prebook was the normal game.  The reservation card itself has a scratch off walmart.com item code pin with ean# but I don't know where to use this.  How do I get the booster packs?

Thanks..

Message 1 of 5 (3,014 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I enter my booster packs for Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare on Xbox One?

★★★ Newbie

Walmart called me back.  You have to redeem the VUDU movie credit then it emails you the bonus code.  It isn't clear at all from the wording on the card.  I've added the bonus pack to my live account and I'm installing the game now.  This might help others who buy this and are confused how to get the bonus pack.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (3,123 Views)

All Replies

Re: How do I enter my booster packs for Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare on Xbox One?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Edit: To open your pack, you must first be logged into the game. Then, from the Main Menu, choose More > Redeem Code.

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (3,010 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

No I can't use this code.  I actually called into walmart and that code is just to get the $5 deposit back.  It's more or less a giftcard balance check card code.

There are no instructions on the card itself about how to get the booster packs.  It doesn't say anything on the game box itself about it containing booster packs.  My local Walmart doesn't seem to know how to get this content so I'm looking from some guidance from you.

Message 3 of 5 (3,007 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Walmart called me back.  You have to redeem the VUDU movie credit then it emails you the bonus code.  It isn't clear at all from the wording on the card.  I've added the bonus pack to my live account and I'm installing the game now.  This might help others who buy this and are confused how to get the bonus pack.

Message 4 of 5 (3,124 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the update and sorry for the confusion earlier.

Anyone who needs to redeem a code should also follow the instructions here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-redeem-pre-order-bonus-packs-for-pvz-garden-warfare/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (3,001 Views)