Help! Level 9 Chomper to 10, no pack? Am i Missing a Character Pack?

by davegx1

Original Post

Help! Level 9 Chomper to 10, no pack? Am i Missing a Character Pack?

★★★★ Novice

OK, so I was playing earlier on today in Gardens and Gaveyards as i always do because i was trying to grind for enough coins for my usual Spectacular Pack (or whatever the 40,000 coins 1 is called) and Crazy Pack.  Upon doing so i was able to level my Chomper from level 9 up to 10, and wasn't quite paying attention when the match was done to see whether or not a new pack had. So next1 or 2 games went on and by the time I had enough coins for the other 2 packs is about when i realized it, except that the Chomper pack wasn't there.  What do i do here?  Ddi i lose my pack already and what about itss tickers?  From my understanding level 10+ don't get any more packs or something like that? (Except that mine was leveling from 9 to a 10, shouldn't I have gotten something?)  This is really the only character I've been working on other than Scientist and All-Star,and I realize it's probably better to level all of them equaly, but I find others difficult to play as at times. In any case, if anyone has any info, leave a reply back. thanks!

Message 1 of 11 (638 Views)

Re: Help! Level 9 Chomper to 10, no pack? Am i Missing a Character Pack?

★★★★★ Pro

So your Chomper is level 10, but you have 4/5 pieces for your Toxic Chomper?

Message 2 of 11 (628 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Actually, the answer to that is I already have the Toxic Chomper via Spectacular Character Pack. ('Ive been purchasing a lot of those and Crazy Packs about every 4-5 Gardens and Gaveyards games.) What I was trying to figure out as I said, I don't recall whether or not I received a pack to open upon leaving my Chomper from 9 to 10.  I was doing Gardens and Graveyards and after either 1st or 2nd game after I leveled, mid-game in is when I realized I forgot to check to open a character pack, and I didn't see a pack to open so I'm assuming the character pack didn't unlock or show?  I'm not sure what happened and that's what I'm trying to figure out, whether I stil get the pieces for that pack,; All purchased packs are working fine, though.

Message 3 of 11 (625 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Derp, sorry I ment the Fire Chomper.

Do you have the Fire Chomper unlocked or 4/5? It's the Chomper that's unlocked at level 10.

Message 4 of 11 (620 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yah, no Fire Chomper, only 4/5 of it is there.  That's why I'm thinking maybe either my pack didn't show up or I forgot to open the pack.  The game is telling me I'm missing sticker 319, the top of the Fire Chomper if I'm looking at the right 1, though.  So yeah, I have no clue what to do because again, I didn't see an icon for a new pack, so either it didn't unlock or maybe I forgot to open it?

Message 5 of 11 (608 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

What's your gamertag and conosle?

Message 6 of 11 (602 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can I ask why 1st to make sure I'm not giving my info to just anybody?

Message 7 of 11 (594 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

So they may see the info required for investigation.

@EA_Jenni 

Message 8 of 11 (591 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Why is so we can pass it to Devs to check if there is a problem/things aren't unlocked on your account.  You can trust Overclockd

Message 9 of 11 (586 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

console: XBox One  GamerTag: EvilTwinGX

Message 10 of 11 (576 Views)