Re: Haven't been able to play for 5 days

by OverclockdToastr

Original Post

Haven't been able to play for 5 days

★★★ Newbie
My son has been trying to play PVZ Garden Warfare for the past 5 days on both the XBOX One and 360 but he hasn't been able to connect to the EA Servers.

Kind of sad that I spent $60 total for both console versions and my son can't even play. Any word on if a fix will be out soon. It seems like I'm not the only one suffering with this outage.
Message 1 of 4 (207 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

What's the message you get? Do you have an Xbox Live Gold account? Have you tried restarting your router?

If that still doesn't work contact customer service: http://help.ea.com/

Message 2 of 4 (203 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I reset my router and still have the same results. I'm hard wired to the XBOX One and yes I have an Gold Membership. My son has been playing for roughly 2 months now.

I occasionally get an EA Origin sign in message to update email. I input email and it gives a "Duplicate Email" message. When it does actually go straight to the game mode selection screen, it just continues to look for EA Servers. I've waited 10 minutes at most.

As for contacting Customer Service, I've already tried that a couple of days ago and have yet to hear back.
Message 3 of 4 (192 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

The fact that it asks you about Origin multiple times is very odd, normally once it's set up - you dont really even know Origin is there anymore on consoles. I suspect that might be related, but I've also never heard of that error before and in turn not really sure what there is to do other than wait on Customer Support.

Message 4 of 4 (176 Views)