Garden ops (Xbox one)

by Killer_Mildew

Original Post

Re: Garden ops (Xbox one)

★★★★★ Pro

So when they're hosting and you join them, they're the ones that get kicked to the dashboard? You're never booted to the dashboard?

Message 11 of 24 (346 Views)

★★★ Novice
That's correct, I have never been booted out, only them
Message 12 of 24 (340 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

This might be a little out of the way/tedious, but are you able to log in on a friend's xbox to see if you encounter this?

Message 13 of 24 (337 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same problem too. I played one match of Garden Ops more than a month ago and haven't felt the need to play it again since (this was after the Taco DLC. I Remember because it installed it along with the game initially). About 2 weeks ago, I discovered I was unable to play Garden Ops.

I try to join a friend's invite, it sends them to the dashboard and me to the Garden Ops sub-menu. I try to join random, it just sends me back to the Garden Ops sub-menu (no idea what happens to the players I tried to join). Host my own, nobody joins. Friends try to join via invitation, sends them to Garden Ops sub-menu and dashboards me. Also doesn't let me restart the game for a minute or so.

The strangest thing is that I found out I can play solo. I would have little problem with this except I enjoy achievement hunting and some of the achievements are impossible to do solo (CRAZY mode, anyone?).
Anyways, I just want to try and play this with friends. Because that's what makes the game fun. And it really sucks to have so much missing when I expected the full, working product I initially paid for.
Message 14 of 24 (304 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Ok thanks for all the information describing what you are seeing.  Interesting because I am also unable to play unless solo at home :S  We are checking it out

Message 15 of 24 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Has anyone gotten this issue today?

@Killer_Mildew @TenPace 

Message 16 of 24 (289 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Yeah. I was playing not 20 minutes ago. Still rejected me from G-Ops.

@OverclockdToastr
Message 17 of 24 (279 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hm that's not good.  We checked all day and didn't get any issues here.  Ill try from home again

Message 18 of 24 (268 Views)

★★★ Novice
I can gladly record my experience with garden ops
Message 19 of 24 (265 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Does your account happen to be a child account?

Message 20 of 24 (263 Views)