Garden Warefare can not reach EA servers.

by Ha11eck

Original Post

Garden Warefare can not reach EA servers.

★★ Novice

Can not get a connection to EA servers and when I get past the initial failure and get to the first menu when you try to access shop or gameplay it trys to connect again but then inevetibly my xbox live discconects and may or may not reconnect with out a test of the connection. If I do get connected with out having to test, the game is locked into trying to connect to EA. This is trully annoying as I just purchased this game and was just playing Dragon Age Multiplayer online with only a few disconnects.

Message 1 of 7 (636 Views)

Re: Garden Warefare can not reach EA servers.

★★ Novice

Oh jeez I can't even get into the game Options menus with out having a connection to the servers?!

Message 2 of 7 (623 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue, the game doesn't work for me, so I got a refund which is disappointing.

Message 3 of 7 (613 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

What region and console are you?

Message 4 of 7 (590 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Not sure exactly what region is but I am in the US in CO and I am on the 360

Message 5 of 7 (584 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm getting the same problem, except for PC while running Windows 8.

I just bought the game and haven't been able to connect yet. 

It worked fine last time I played during a free trial.

Message 6 of 7 (577 Views)

★★★ Novice
Can someone from EA answer this question? Seems like a lot of folks are affected but not much being done to help us.

I bought this game several months ago, my daughter and I have built the collectables almost to where we have EVERYTHING in the game. Which everyone knows that's a LOT of time and points to obtain. The past two days I've gotten nothing but "cannot connect to EA server, check your network connection"... so we did, we've hardwired to the router for optimal connection but still the same message. I have a few questions....

When do you think it will fixed?

If this cannot be fixed for some reason, will a full refund for the game and points bought be credited back to my account?

What should I do here? My daughter is pretty pissed about all the time spent and it's all for nothing now.

Please advise!
Message 7 of 7 (563 Views)