Garden Ops is broken

by Bkl11889

Original Post

Garden Ops is broken

★★★★ Novice
This recent dlc broke my garden ops. I cannot host garden ops, I cannot join garden ops, I can start solo but not one can join. And if anyone tries to join my game or when I join their lobby they get sent to the dashboard.

AND YES I HAVE CLEARED MY CACHE, YES I'VE RESTARTED MY XBOX, YES I'VE UNINSTALL AND REINSTALLED THE GAME WITHOUT PAYING IT WHILE DOWNLOAD.
Message 1 of 28 (796 Views)

Re: Garden Ops is broken

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

So you say you connot host, but you can start solo?

What do you mean by it's broken, in that you're having difficulties connecting or the world doesn't load? What do you see when you play solo?

Message 2 of 28 (773 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Correct. I can start a solo game. But no one can join
Message 3 of 28 (765 Views)

★★★★ Novice
By broken I mean that I cannot play with my fiance or friends which is why I even paid for this game
Message 4 of 28 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

What are your/their NAT settings?

Do you have the ports forwarded? http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live

Message 5 of 28 (761 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Everyones nat is open and yes I have those port fowarded
Message 6 of 28 (758 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Are you trying with the invite system>?  Walk us through the steps of what you are doing so we can see if anything stands out

Message 7 of 28 (754 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I would start a lobby for garden ops, send invite to my friend who already have the game loaded, I send the invites, when they take the invites they get sent to dashboard and I stay waiting in the lobby
Message 8 of 28 (748 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Are they able to play with others?  Maybe put in a support ticket here: http://help.ea.com/en/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare/

Message 9 of 28 (736 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I am the only one of my friends experiencing this issue. It started after the taco pack
Message 10 of 28 (730 Views)