Game Crashes when starting a Garden Ops game with Party!

by cjbrokeaf

Original Post

Game Crashes when starting a Garden Ops game with Party!

★ Novice

Alright so each time I try to play with a friend or any of my friends, the game crashes. The game affected buy this is Garden Ops on the Xbox One. I've restarted my Xbox One and didnt work. Also restarted my internet and still doesnt work. Ever single time they invite me or they join me once I get in the lobby it crashes. Never played with my friends on this game mode yet. 

Message 1 of 8 (566 Views)

Re: Game Crashes when starting a Garden Ops game with Party!

Community Manager (retired)

Other multiplayer modes work?

Did you clear cache? 

Power cycle your console. Here’s how:

On the console, press and hold the Xbox button until the light behind it turns off (about 5 seconds), which means the console is off.

After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait 30 seconds.

Plug the console back in and turn it on using the Xbox button. Power cycling will reset the network card and clear the cache.

Message 2 of 8 (553 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@3mchris wrote:

Alright so each time I try to play with a friend or any of my friends, the game crashes. The game affected buy this is Garden Ops on the Xbox One. I've restarted my Xbox One and didnt work. Also restarted my internet and still doesnt work. Ever single time they invite me or they join me once I get in the lobby it crashes. Never played with my friends on this game mode yet. 

So you're the one that's crashing? Do any of your other friends crash? Are you able to host a game by yourself without any issues?

Another thing to try would be reinstall the game.

It sounds alot like this thread but reversed situation.

Message 3 of 8 (550 Views)

★ Novice
Yes, multiplayer works fine I can play with my friends. I've reinstalled and cleared the cache but still continue to have this issue. Tried it today and it keeps happening...
Message 4 of 8 (546 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah, I uninstalled the game a re-downloaded it today and restarted my Xbox One but nothing changes still the same problem...
Message 5 of 8 (544 Views)

Do your friends crash though?  And do they crash if they just play without you?

Message 6 of 8 (543 Views)

★ Novice
I'm the only one that keeps on crashing for some reason.
Message 7 of 8 (539 Views)

Ok so if you play with your friends = Crash

What about strangers?  Does that = crash?

Your Friend + Your Friend = No crash?

If so then for sure put in a ticket, sounds like something weird with either your account, your xbox etc

Message 8 of 8 (533 Views)