Frequent disconnection from EA servers & what not

by dazzler_dazzles

Original Post

Frequent disconnection from EA servers & what not

★★★ Newbie

So i didnt know things where so bad at this game esp the connection with the server, most of the time it lags and when it dosent lag it simply throws me out of the game  and it su*cks esp if im at level 9 or 8 .

I DIDNT EXPECT THIS FROM ORIGIN

buy new dedicated servers people, any how by including the real money buying option u have made up ur mind to rob us in the name of random stickers so whats the big deal ?

I bought this game today started playing kinda liked it initially then started the disconnection saga, TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY no matter how many packs I opened I couldnt get a decent plant to play with the more i wanted plants the more zombies i kept unlocking.

and im talking about real money buys here'

Be sure that im uninstalling the game i wish my game wasent a digital copy ,sigh else i would hv thrown it IN MY DUSTBIN .

so much so that when i decided to share my pathetic experience with others here the moment i clicked on NEW QUESTION it gave me an error lol

I MEAN HOW CAN THIS GAME GO SO WRONG.

U can continue fooling and cheating other pple Im so out of here and this game , uc even if i ignore the connection issues even after spending real monet I hardly have any good stickers to play with

so what the point anyways

well ORIGIN ur loss ..uc

u have already taken a bit of my real money nvm but no more ..u can shuv those $ of mine up.

Message 1 of 2 (175 Views)

Re: Frequent disconnection from EA servers & what not

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

What game mode were you playing? Or are you out right getting disconnected from EA servers?

For a refund, this might help you out: https://www.origin.com/en-ca/great-game-guarantee

If you're still interested in the game, the PC troubleshooting forums might help you out: answers.ea.com/t5/PvZ-Garden-Warfare-PC/bd-p/pvz-garden-warfare-pc

There's also customer service: http://help.ea.com/

Message 2 of 2 (165 Views)