Connection lost multiplayer (x1)

by andysausbo

Original Post

Connection lost multiplayer (x1)

★ Novice

Today I lost  all the time the connection durig playing multiplayer...I played 16 games and in 11 cases the connection was lost...this sucks, really...it cost coins and it will be time, that you fix that problem...since the last update we have really problem to play in multiplayer..solve it...

Message 1 of 6 (422 Views)

Re: Connection lost multiplayer (x1)

Community Manager

To start, try hard resetting your console. Hold the button until it beeps and shuts down, to start. 

If the issue persists, try disconnecting any other devices connecting to the same connection, and check if this has any effect. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (404 Views)

★ Novice

good advice but useless...this issue is since the last Serverdown...I played more then 400 hours PvZ so I can say: you build i big mistake...it hasn't to do with my x1, it has to be with EA...until the Serverdownday we had no problems to play...since then...on bad day half of the games are disconnected by EA...to play 320 hours without any problems and then...we have problems...what do you think where the problems are?...

Your troubleshooting hasn't anything to do with the problem...it doesn't match...

Message 3 of 6 (400 Views)

Community Manager

If you're getting intermittent disconnects, that suggests an intermittent connection issue rather than an issue with the servers. 

If you try hosting a game do you see the same behaviour?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Today:

play from:

06:00-07:00 ... no connection failure, all games finished

12:00-13:00 ... no connection failure, all games finished

15:00-16:00 ... no connection failure, all games finished

18:00-19:00... 7x connection lost

so tell me: where ist the mistake? it's your server...as I told you...it's since last month that we have the problems, router problems: no, with the other x1 all is OK, stay in the games...

We only play garden and graveyard...

Message 5 of 6 (390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

What's the error that you get? Do you always run into this at the same time each day?

Message 6 of 6 (384 Views)