Cheetos Code does not work.

by monkeyoverwatch

Original Post

Re: Cheetos Code does not work.

★★ Novice

I've contacted both EA Support and Target and none of them can help with that issue..... They need to sort this thing out soon..

Message 11 of 15 (437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I managed to get one of my codes working. Even though the first several times I entered it, it didn't work. This time I turned on caps lock before entering the code. Which I thought I did already before. Even though you enter a lower case letter, the textbox shows a capitol letter anyways. Well I guess it still reads it like a lowercase and counts it as wrong. When/If it gives you a suggestion that you entered before, don't click that. It might bring up the lower case wrong one. My code was a 12 digit code by the way.

Edit: Okay, so I even now got an 11 digit code to work...

I typed in the 11 digit code, and tried to guess the 12'th digit after it. As it may have failed to print on the sticker. And I actually got it to work. First do as I said above, make sure caps lock is on and enter your code. If it is 11 digits, then add an extra digit to the end. Starting with 1, and if that doesn't work 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, move on to alphabet letters. Q, W, E, R, T, Y... Make sure caps lock is still on. I eventually guessed the right last digit. I guess there could be a chance your twelth digit was suppose to be in the beggining of your code, and you'll need to guess the number/letter before your code. Heck it could even be in the middle of your code somewhere, but for me it was at the end.

Message 12 of 15 (1,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks KeatonFox, I had the 12 digit code and turning on the caps lock worked!

Message 13 of 15 (385 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Some of them were printed incorrectly.  If any of you have codes not working today, put in a ticket, customer service is ready to help now and have replacement codes

Message 14 of 15 (375 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why does the code for  pvsGW2............

Message 15 of 15 (309 Views)