Cheetos Code does not work.

by monkeyoverwatch

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheetos Code does not work.

★★★★ Novice

Today, I tried to put in the code for the new Cheetos characters in Garden Warfare. The website told me the code was "invalid", even though I had exactly copied down the code in both higher case and lower case letters, but the code still did not work. I really need help with this.

Message 1 of 15 (1,246 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheetos Code does not work.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I managed to get one of my codes working. Even though the first several times I entered it, it didn't work. This time I turned on caps lock before entering the code. Which I thought I did already before. Even though you enter a lower case letter, the textbox shows a capitol letter anyways. Well I guess it still reads it like a lowercase and counts it as wrong. When/If it gives you a suggestion that you entered before, don't click that. It might bring up the lower case wrong one. My code was a 12 digit code by the way.

Edit: Okay, so I even now got an 11 digit code to work...

I typed in the 11 digit code, and tried to guess the 12'th digit after it. As it may have failed to print on the sticker. And I actually got it to work. First do as I said above, make sure caps lock is on and enter your code. If it is 11 digits, then add an extra digit to the end. Starting with 1, and if that doesn't work 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, move on to alphabet letters. Q, W, E, R, T, Y... Make sure caps lock is still on. I eventually guessed the right last digit. I guess there could be a chance your twelth digit was suppose to be in the beggining of your code, and you'll need to guess the number/letter before your code. Heck it could even be in the middle of your code somewhere, but for me it was at the end.

View in thread

Message 12 of 15 (1,175 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Did you get the code from a bag of Cheetos or from someone on twitter or from marketing?  Are you going Main Menu -> More -> Redeem Code? 

Message 2 of 15 (1,232 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i got it from a cheetos bag.

Message 3 of 15 (1,220 Views)

★★★★ Novice

and i mean the website, not the game.

Message 4 of 15 (1,219 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And i am not going main menu- options- redeem code.

Message 5 of 15 (1,201 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine Wont Work On The Web Site!

Message 6 of 15 (1,131 Views)

★ Guide

My codes are not working either. I'm hoping they will eventually work, instead of having to get a new one. I can provide photo proof of my code if I have to.

Message 7 of 15 (1,120 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah same here.
Message 8 of 15 (1,115 Views)

★★ Novice

Mine doesn't work either, I've heard most people with 12 digits codes works but mine is only 11 digits....

Message 9 of 15 (1,103 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My code is 12 digits long from the bag, but it does not work on the website (pvzgardenwarefare.com/cheetos).

Message 10 of 15 (1,069 Views)