Re: Cant connect to multiplayer or co-op

by LadyHellequin1

Original Post

Cant connect to multiplayer or co-op

★★★ Newbie

everytime i try to play it says it find an server and im join it. Then comes up coulnd not connect check your internet. My internet is working fine and i can play other games fine so i dont know whats wrong. I can play if its by myself and thats about it.

Message 1 of 8 (587 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

What console is this, and do you have your ports forwarded?

Message 2 of 8 (552 Views)

★★ Guide

He shouldn't have to port forward to play the game man...

Message 3 of 8 (527 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mines for the ps4, and I agree with your other reply. We shouldn't have to have our ports forwarded in order to play. It's just Gardens and Graveyards for me. I can play any other game type just fine, but get the same error with this one.
Message 4 of 8 (510 Views)

★★ Guide

It seems like i get different errors every day, some days G&G won't connect, other days i can't connect to G-ops some days i rubberband so bad i can't move an inch... i wish they would iron out these issues i mean the game has been out for months, i know it's new to PS4 but all this nonsense should have been worked out during the 360/Xbone exclusive period. It's a great game, one of my favorites but come on!

Message 5 of 8 (507 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Sorry, was attempting to troubleshoot.

Message 6 of 8 (501 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm playing on ps4 also I can play every game type but every time I try to play gardens and graveyards (which is my favorite game type) I get an error saying check your internet I don't understand why I can play the rest just not this one plus I know it's not my internet I've been playing destiny which works fine and so does netflix please fix this
Message 7 of 8 (498 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was having the same issue on ps4.  I just uninstalled the game and then downloaded it again. ( if you have the game digitally like I do  its going to take awhile) Hope this was helpful Standard smile

Message 8 of 8 (482 Views)