Cant connect to EA Servers XBox 360

by Solo_Tev

Original Post

Cant connect to EA Servers XBox 360

★★★ Newbie

I bought this game about 3 weeks ago. I've barely got to play it, only played a few matches no problem. All of a sudden as soon at the game loads it trys to connect to EA servers but fails everytime. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing my cache, removed dlc etc. Its's been like this for 2 weeks now i cant play a game that i paid for.

Help

Message 1 of 7 (675 Views)

Re: Cant connect to EA Servers XBox 360

★★★ Newbie
Hi there. I too am unable to get on the game plants v aliens on xbox. Bought for my sons 8th birthday. Registered an ae account but says incorrect password. Son in tears.
Message 2 of 7 (650 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here too with xbox one... SERIOUSLY FREAKING FRUSTRATED AS HECK!!!

Message 3 of 7 (628 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just purchased the game today for my son. Game says there is an update, but nothing is found when pressing A to update.

Can’t play or do anything.

Message 4 of 7 (613 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Almost a month later. Still cant connect, no response from EA either...........

Message 5 of 7 (498 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Solo please make a new thread and give us all info also please put in a ticket.  I am not sure what your exact issue is if you post on older threads.  I need to know,

- What console

- What game modes (All?)

- Wired or Wireless internet

- Xbox Live gold?

- Have you tried deleting and reinstalling?

- Have you rebooted console?

- On xbox one tried a power cycle?

Message 6 of 7 (479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem!! Xbox 360 and yes I have Xbox live gold & alot of memory storage.. My connection is fine its saying the problem is e.a servers..so aggravated!! Not only bought the game but purchased extra coins in game that was a waste if I can't get on!! Gamertag vishous2U

Message 7 of 7 (428 Views)