Cannot connect to EA servers - Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

by k1w1zombie

Original Post

Re: Cannot connect to EA servers - Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone, seems some people are resurrecting an old thread and making it about several things. If you have a PC problem you need to post there, if you have a PS4 lag issue you need to post on the Sony area.  For lag: We made improvements last week and you should see things improve. As always, if you have any trouble put in a help ticket or msg me here or on twitter @real_picklebird

Message 31 of 87 (2,388 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Several months later, I have this problem. How can you explain that? Is there a solution? I'm on Xbox one btw
Message 32 of 87 (2,163 Views)

Several months? you havent been able to connect at all?

I have to assume you have gold? Are not on a child account? Origin account is linked properly?  Have you entered a help ticket? 

What is the error you are seeing so I can help you?

Message 33 of 87 (2,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just signed on to this game for the first time and am having this problem as well. frustrating that it seems this problem has been going on for a long time and there doesnt seem to be a fix for this.

Message 34 of 87 (2,101 Views)

@SockGORE828  Can you please give me more info? We fixed the issue that was happening last week. Have you rebooted the console? 

I need some more info from you such as what console you are on, are you getting this exact msg? 

There shouldnt be anything going on to stop you from playing on xbox right now

Message 35 of 87 (2,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is working today...but last night it was not working on Xbox and yes it was the "cannot connect to EA servers" message. I had tried about 20 times over 15 mintues or so.

Message 36 of 87 (2,077 Views)

★ Novice
I'm unsure if this is related to the same issue:

For the past five weeks I've tried to connect to a game. I can boot the game up, do a "search for available game" and I can see that I get matched up with a team. The window says its connecting and everything looks cool. Then I get a message saying that the connection could not be established and I should try again.

I've been trying for weeks, and it's bumming me out. Is there any ports I can open or do anything to get a game going? This is the first time I've ever had issues connecting to any multiplayer game on the platform, and I'm out of ideas for what to do.

Platform - Xbox One
Nat - Open
Connection - Wired
Message 37 of 87 (2,071 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I m on pc and doesent connect either

Message 38 of 87 (1,977 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am doing this in December. IT IS STILL NOT WORKING. I WANT HELP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 39 of 87 (1,975 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WE DON'T CARE WHAT'S IN THE UPDATE WE JUST WANT TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 40 of 87 (1,976 Views)